Interactive Handouts for Coaching the Caregiver in Early Intervention (Individual use)
Interactive Handouts for Coaching the
Caregiver in Early Intervention
- You will receive over 50 high-quality, evidence-based handouts for immediate download.
- The interactive handouts contain talking points that are designed to provide a semi-structured way to support adult learning by engaging in a dialogue with caregivers about important topics related to Early Intervention and child development.
- Handouts are beneficial for parents and caregivers who are visual learners.
- Handouts can be printed for use with each family as needed.
- The strategies outlined on the handouts can be discussed and modeled for the caregiver during the session.
*This download is meant for computers and not intended for handheld devices
See instructional video below for tips on how to use this product
This download is for individual use only. Handouts may be printed and shared with parents and caregivers for educational purposes. Sharing and redistribution with other professionals is strictly prohibited. For multi-provider use, please purchase the agency download.
We recommend that you download this file to a non-network computer. For networked computers check with your network administrator to make sure you have permission to download files before you complete the download.